Infamous Scape

Also:
If You Play Or View You Must Agree...
You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, runescape, or adlex solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization
Infamous Scape

Also:
If You Play Or View You Must Agree...
You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, runescape, or adlex solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization
Infamous Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous Scape

Infamous-Scape Forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♫ Rise Against ♫
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
♫ Rise Against ♫

Few thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Few thoughts   Few thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:37 am

First off, i don't think we should (just incase jerry or jordan were thinking of doing so) have a donations tab... reasons being, is for one we could be shut down from JaGeX for making money off of something they created... secondaly it's not fair for those players who don't have the cash or they're parents won't spend it on 'em. Next, i know that jerry and jordan haven't talked much about the server but if there isn't already then i think we shouldn't make items unspawnable. Because i like an economy and i'm sure i'm not the only one, i bet in the future there will be others who would agree with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/glyphmedia
Jordan
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Jordan

Few thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few thoughts   Few thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 am

We cannot get shutdown, Reasons: Its not the same updated version as Runescape also we have our own customs, Which Jagex havent made.

Yet, you dont need to donate if you cant..
Back to top Go down
Infamous
Infamous Scape Owner
Infamous Scape Owner

Few thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few thoughts   Few thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Items WILL BE UN SPAWNABLE FOR EVERYONE Except me and jordan NO ONE else can spawn not even moderators donators ect. BUT. i have made custom items for mod+, donator ect.. including donator cape and items for mod+ (secret Wink). But the economy will be good i have fixed every dupe i have found myself i know there are still some out there if you find then let me know and ill fix them.
Back to top Go down
https://infamous-scape.darkbb.com
Jordan
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Jordan

Few thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few thoughts   Few thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:32 pm

I might do a beta just for a day.
Back to top Go down
♫ Rise Against ♫
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
♫ Rise Against ♫

Few thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few thoughts   Few thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Ok i just don't want the server to be shutdown like others and i don't want our economy ruined by dupers either Very Happy i enjoy playing RSPS's and i don't want to have that ruined by others who can't play right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/glyphmedia
Jordan
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Jordan

Few thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few thoughts   Few thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 pm

anyways. We can make another ip plus I will save the source on my usb stick.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Chatbox Supervisor
Chatbox Supervisor

Few thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few thoughts   Few thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Great idea guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few thoughts   Few thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Scape :: Ingame and Forums :: Your Thoughts-
Jump to: