Infamous Scape

Also:
If You Play Or View You Must Agree...
You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, runescape, or adlex solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization
Infamous Scape

Also:
If You Play Or View You Must Agree...
You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, runescape, or adlex solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization
Infamous Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous Scape

Infamous-Scape Forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi, im red teh fish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Teh Fish
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Red Teh Fish

hi, im red teh fish Empty
PostSubject: hi, im red teh fish   hi, im red teh fish I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:32 am

hi guys im red teh fish. im the new admin on the forums and in-game and i thought i should introduce myself.

my in-game name well be redfish or red, whatever i decide, and i dont get agreevated much so you can mess with me if its funny, if its mean just don't say anything stupid. i won't be one of those "stuck-up-on-themselves" admins because there boring and agreevating. the game is for fun so i'll play along like every other player, only with more benifits Razz.

oo and if you wondering my spelling is horrible and jerry made me admin because we have been friends for the past few years on real runescape and we did just about everything together.

well cant wait to see all of yall in the game and i hope we can make this a great server.
Back to top Go down
♫ Rise Against ♫
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
♫ Rise Against ♫

PostSubject: Re: hi, im red teh fish   hi, im red teh fish I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 pm

well Red let me be first to say welcome to infamous and also first to say grats on getting admin/co-owner Smile hope too see you in the game and don't worry i'll be messing with you a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/glyphmedia
Infamous
Infamous Scape Owner
Infamous Scape Owner

PostSubject: Re: hi, im red teh fish   hi, im red teh fish I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Quote :
we did just about everything together.

... Yes, just about EVERYTHING.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://infamous-scape.darkbb.com
♫ Rise Against ♫
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
♫ Rise Against ♫

PostSubject: Re: hi, im red teh fish   hi, im red teh fish I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Oh EVERYTHING?????!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/glyphmedia
Jaz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: hi, im red teh fish   hi, im red teh fish I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:57 pm

hey red nice intro, cant wait 2 meet u in-game. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, im red teh fish   hi, im red teh fish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi, im red teh fish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Scape :: Server & Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: