Infamous Scape

Also:
If You Play Or View You Must Agree...
You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, runescape, or adlex solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization
Infamous Scape

Also:
If You Play Or View You Must Agree...
You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, runescape, or adlex solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization
Infamous Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous Scape

Infamous-Scape Forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyy People!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake ranger
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Drake ranger

Heyy People! Empty
PostSubject: Heyy People!   Heyy People! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Yo guys its me drake i just joined and wanted to say Wudd uppp!
Back to top Go down
♫ Rise Against ♫
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
♫ Rise Against ♫

Heyy People! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy People!   Heyy People! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Hey! hope joo find our server fun Very Happy cya in game once jerry get's back
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/glyphmedia

Heyy People!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infamous Scape :: Server & Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: